Subject: Re: HELP !!!!
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 10:11:52 -0500

On 02-Nov-97, Jens Vang Petersen wrote:
>Does anyone have a new 'printer dump' procedure, either in an extension or
>a simple amos-code. The command in Amos Pro 2.0 crashes when used with all
>the parameters. I've looked at the source code for the I/O extension, but
>I'm not capable of finding the error....

Don't use the amos printer commands. Open a port to PRT: and then take control
yourself.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'